Compactors are used to compress large volumes of mixed, unsorted general waste or sorted recyclable material into tightly packed blocks. The compressed blocks can then be easily transported to a recycling facility or landfill. The KK Hydraulic range of commercial and industrial compactors are an affordable solution for Irish companies who want to take better control of their waste handling requirements.
A waste compaction programme using a KK Hydraulics new or re-conditioned waste compactor will benefit your business in a number of ways.
- Less space required for waste collection, storage and processing
- Less manual labour required to collect, handle and transport waste
- Lower costs due to reduced frequency of waste collection cycles
- Generate additional income by supplying compacted recycling materials
- Increase customer appeal by highlighting your Green, Recycler credentials
Contact Jakes or Willie Kelly at 066-712-2768 (from outside Ireland dial +353-66-712-2768) or submit the inquiry form for more information.